Broncos Game of the Week: Bennett at Strasburg
1.) HEAD COACHES: Brian Brown (Strasburg)/ Rick Jacoby (Bennett)
2.) ADMINISTRATOR(S) ON DUTY: Michelle Woodard, Jeff Rasp (Strasburg); Cassie Salberg, Carlos Tello (Bennett)
4.) FRIDAY’S SCHEDULE: BRONCO’S HS FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK!
• 5:30 pm (90:00) – Field Open for Warm-ups: SHS – South/BHS – North
• 6- 6:50 p.m. – Bronco Pre-game Activities (Circle Drive area)
• 6:45 p.m. – Welcome & Sportsmanship/Bronco Announcement
• 6:45 p.m. – Bronco Cheerleaders Stage on West Sideline
• 6:48 p.m. – Bronco Cheerleaders Perform
- 6:53 p.m. (10:00) – Bennett takes field (from East) – Starting Line Up
- 6:55 p.m. (8:00) – Strasburg takes field (from South) – Starting Line Up
- 6:58 p.m. (5:00) – National Anthem
- 7:00 pm (2:00) – Coin Tossed by Bronco Alumni Billy Thompson
- 7:02 p.m. (0:00) – Game Time – Game Ball Delivered by Miles
* HALFTIME – 15 MINUTES *
Strasburg Youth Football Teams Play at ½ Following Strasburg H.S. Cheer Routine
- PLEASE PARK IN THE HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT. This lot is just off Colorado Ave.
- A School Administrator will meet you at the front doors of the school off Circle Drive and direct you to pre-game, halftime and post-game dressing area.
- Saturday’s officials are selected by the CHSAA office
Karl Kramer, Shannon Hartman, Cary Fry, Drew Walton, Richard Iversen
VISITING TEAM INFORMATION
- DRESSING ROOM – Visitors’ locker room – High School PE locker rooms.
- BUS PARKING – PLEASE PARK IN THE NORTH DIRT SCHOOL PARKING LOT (DRIVE TO THE WATER TOWER AND TAKE A LEFT AND FOLLOW THAT TO BEHIND THE SCHOOL)
- BENCH AREA – East side-lines.
- PRE-GAME – North end of field.
- PRE-GAME & HALFTIME – Visitors’ locker room – High School.
- SECURITY – Administrator will provide you with a locker room key.
- TRACK – Please cross the track on the protective cover when entering and exiting the field.
- UNIFORMS – White, road uniforms.
- PARKING – SPECTATOR PARKING IS LOCATED AT THE MAIN (HIGH SCHOOL & ACROSS THE STREET) BUILDING (56729 E. Colorado Ave). THERE ARE 2 ENTRANCES, MAIN GATE IS OFF CIRCLE DRIVE & EAST GATE BY WATER TOWER PARKING LOT
- ONLY APPROVED SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS AND TEAM PERSONNEL WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE FENCE ALONG TRACK AND/OR ON SIDELINES.
- Admissions prices: $6.00 for adults $5.00 for students (K-12)/seniors (60+).
- Accepted passes: CHSAA, CHSCA and media credentials only.
- No artificial noisemakers (cowbells, drums, whistles, air horns, thunder sticks, etc.) per the Colorado High School Activities Association.
- Dogs are not permitted, with the exception of service dog
- Restrooms (Port-a-Potties) are located on the east side of the football field.
Thank you and good luck!
SPREAD THE NEWS
COMMENT, Like, Follow & SHARE @I70Scout
21st international poster exhibition at CSU features Soviet collection from the 1980s
In the field of graphic design, Colorado State University is best known around the worldRead More
As bears enter hyperphagia, CPW reminds residents of Bear Aware responsibilities
DENVER, Colo. — Colorado Parks and Wildlife has received over 3,800 bear-incident reports so farRead More