TODAY’S EVENTS – TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10
Free legal self-help clinic from the Access to Justice Committee via remote Internet access
Anythink Bennett library @ 3:30-5 p.m. Space limited. Registration required at least 24 hours in advance. To register, call (303)405-3231.
Bennett Board of Trustees
Work-study 5:30 p.m. Regular meeting 7 p.m. Town Hall, 355 Fourth St.
Strasburg Sanitation & Water Board
Valley Bank Community Room @ 7 p.m.
Order of the Eastern Star Hope Chapter No. 122
Bennett Eastern Star Hall, 575 Palmer Ave. @ 7:30 p.m.
Anythink Bennett library @ 10:30-11:30 a.m. Children can enjoy stories, puppets, songs and other fun activities to promote early literacy for preschoolers. Stories will focus on classic and newly published books. (No session Oct. 24).
- Terrific Tuesdays @ 4:15-5 p.m. Patrons of all ages can use their imagination and planning skills to design and construct buildings at Buildermania.
- October Read Aloud Month
- HS V VB v Burlington @ Burlington 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- MS VB & FB v Stratton @ Stratton 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- (All Day Event) HMS 7th Grade Field Trip – Bird Banding
- VB @ Frontier Academy 4:30 p.m.
- Strasburg Singers Rehearsal @ 6:45 a.m.- 7:45 a.m.
- MS Football Playoff – TBA @ Higher Seed
- MS Volleyball @ home CBA
- HS Volleyball @ home v KIPP c-4:30 JV-5:30 V-6:30
- ES – Fire Prevention
- Volleyball (V & JV) @ home v Simla, 4:00 p.m.
- Cross Country v University (2-mile break your pace) @ Greeley, 4:00 p.m.
SPREAD THE NEWS
COMMENT, Like, Follow & SHARE @I70Scout
Adams County — Democratic Party — Caucus
Caucus is March 6, 2018. This year there are five Democrats going though the caucusRead More
Restrictions Placed on Shed Antler and Horn Collection
New restrictions on shed antler and horn collection take effect on Friday, March 2 DENVER,Read More