TODAY’S EVENTS – TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10
Free legal self-help clinic from the Access to Justice Committee via remote Internet access
Anythink Bennett library @ 3:30-5 p.m. Space limited. Registration required at least 24 hours in advance. To register, call (303)405-3231.
Bennett Board of Trustees
Work-study 5:30 p.m. Regular meeting 7 p.m. Town Hall, 355 Fourth St.
Strasburg Sanitation & Water Board
Valley Bank Community Room @ 7 p.m.
Order of the Eastern Star Hope Chapter No. 122
Bennett Eastern Star Hall, 575 Palmer Ave. @ 7:30 p.m.
Anythink Bennett library @ 10:30-11:30 a.m. Children can enjoy stories, puppets, songs and other fun activities to promote early literacy for preschoolers. Stories will focus on classic and newly published books. (No session Oct. 24).
- Terrific Tuesdays @ 4:15-5 p.m. Patrons of all ages can use their imagination and planning skills to design and construct buildings at Buildermania.
- October Read Aloud Month
- HS V VB v Burlington @ Burlington 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- MS VB & FB v Stratton @ Stratton 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- (All Day Event) HMS 7th Grade Field Trip – Bird Banding
- VB @ Frontier Academy 4:30 p.m.
- Strasburg Singers Rehearsal @ 6:45 a.m.- 7:45 a.m.
- MS Football Playoff – TBA @ Higher Seed
- MS Volleyball @ home CBA
- HS Volleyball @ home v KIPP c-4:30 JV-5:30 V-6:30
- ES – Fire Prevention
- Volleyball (V & JV) @ home v Simla, 4:00 p.m.
- Cross Country v University (2-mile break your pace) @ Greeley, 4:00 p.m.
SPREAD THE NEWS
COMMENT, Like, Follow & SHARE @I70Scout
Colorado Water Congress to host public webinars
Webinar: Colorado Water Stewardship Project The purpose of the Colorado Water Stewardship Project is to ensureRead More
A BEAUTIFUL DAY ON THE PLAINS FOR DAY 1 OF PEDAL THE PLAINS
40 Miles from Kiowa To Bennett Showcasing the rolling hills of the eastern plains Kiowa,Read More